Your privacy is important to Inlet Employment Law. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Inlet Employment Law collects, and the ways in which Inlet Employment Law uses that personal information.
All conversations with respect to legal advice and will not be shared externally other than as authorized by the client or as otherwise mandated by law.
Personal information collection
Inlet Employment Law may collect and use your personal information, including:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Inlet Employment Law.
Using personal information
Inlet Employment Law may use your personal information for a variety of purposes, including:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices; and
- collect payments from you; and send you marketing communications.
Where Inlet Employment Law discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Inlet Employment Law may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend your legal rights or (where applicable) ours.
Securing your data
Inlet Employment Law will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Inlet Employment Law will store all the personal information you provide on secure encrypted servers.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Inlet Employment Law is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Inlet Employment Law