Inlet Law recognizes that these are unprecedented, rapidly developing circumstances. Extra precautions must be taken to accommodate and protect our clients while complying with government and health authority restrictions and advice.
That is why we have implemented a new COVID-19 action plan for the purposes of maintaining the health and safety of our clients and community, while ensuring that our client’s legal services remain uninterrupted.
Until otherwise announced, all Inlet Law business will be conducted as follows:
- Drop-in appointments have been discontinued
- Where possible, business will be conducted through telephone and videoconference
- Clients are requested to not attend our office unless it is deemed essential, and such meeting is approved in advance
- Special measures are in place for in-person business
- Proper sanitization, PPE, and social distancing measures are enforced
These measures ensure that our lawyers, clients, and community have minimal potential viral exposure. As the situation is developing daily, we will update our clients and website regarding any change in protocol.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at email@example.com, or give us a call at 604-39INLET.